|Size||Length465mm x width230mm x heightl230mm|
|Working Depth||40m(maximum depth)|
|Battery Duration||30 minutes(normal use)|
|Indicator Light||Meets the working status and battery charge indication need|
|External Hanging Support||Gopro and buoyancy capsule.|
|Single Thruster Force||4KGF|
|Sing Thruster Maximum Power||260W|
|Charging Environment Temperature||0~40℃|
|Maximum Charging Power||100W|
|Charging Period||≤4 hours|
- 30 minutes is the average time when used by swimmers in normal under water conditions and will vary with the intensity of usage.
- It’s suggested to prepare two or more dedicated batteries to swap out during longer sessions.
- Action camera is not included with the Whiteshark mix and should be purchased independently to make videos.
- magnet switches on both left and right handles make the Whiteshark Mix easy to use.
- Portable size with plenty of energy. Total weight of 6.4lbs is easily to carry at home or abroad. Dual thrusters release 8kgf thrust in total to explore the underwater world.
- Comes with a removeable floater for either positive or neutral buoyancy, waterproof construction with protective covers to prevent fingers from accidental injury.
- Powered by a sealed and rechargeable 11000hAm battery, with a run time of up to 30 minutes with normal usage. The working depth is rated to 40m / 130ft, with maximum speed of 3.35miles/h.
- Equipped with an action camera mount for POV filming.